Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Join us at Animal Angels Foundation



Me and my human Tanya Srivastav


I joined the Animal Angels gang about 8 years ago. I was a pup back then and didn't understand much. But this is the single most important thing that has not only changed my life but has also defined my life. My human family loves me, but they also know that this love can help someone else heal. Together we spread the love through wags and licks. It doesn't matter if you are a dog, a cat, a bird, a horse, or a fish, we all have the same quality of understanding human emotions (a bit more than humans themselves).




So join us in our mission to spread the love and healing power of us pets with those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aren’t I Lucky ..?

The true story of an Indie therapy dog                         I was so tired of living on the street, eating from dustbins and lo...